XRP XR-31 Lightweight Performance Hose
Tough, lightweight XR-31 hose is a sure bet for racers and street performance enthusiasts. It’s versatile, flexible, easy to cut and assemble with a number of attractive characteristics including: excellent temperature resistance -40˚ to +300˚ F, high tube strength, tight bend radius capable for tight engine compartments. 3-ply construction consists of full coverage Nylon-bonded outer braid for abrasion-resistance, partial coverage embedded braid middle layer, and CPE synthetic rubber inner tube for great flow and high-temperature resistance. XR-31 offers a significant weight-savings over stainless steel braided hose
- Because today’s fuels can contain a wide variety of unpublished additives, it is not possible for us to accurately predict compatibility of the inner liner of XR-31 hose with any specific fuel. We recommend our HS-79 PTFE-lined hose, if in doubt. XR-31 hose is not compatible with brake fluid.
- MADE IN USA
- -40 Degree to +300 Degree Temperature Range
- Cut to Length / Sold per foot (12")
- Compatible for use with XRP Triple Sealed hose ends
- Hose Flow Capacities & Flow Chart