XRP Stainless Steel Braided CPE Race Hose
Stainless Steel outer braid provides durability & heat resistance. Scientific elastomer, CPE (Chlorinated Polyethylene) inner tube provides broad race fluid compatibility. This hose is known for its superior outer braid adhesion, making it easy to assemble. Beware of lesser quality hose with poor adhesion or weaker textile inner braid!
- Applications Approved - Gasoline, Fuel, Lubricating Oils, Air, & Water
- -40 Degree to +300 Degree Temperature Range
- Cut to Length / Sold per foot (12")
- Compatible for use with XRP Triple Sealed hose ends
- Hose Flow Capacities & Flow Chart
**Stainless steel braided CPE hose does not meet the SAE marine specifications for Coast Guard approval and should not be used for marine applications other than racing. This hose is not for power steering, hydraulic impulse applications or compatible with brake fluid**