Tilton Starter 54-41053 (Type 1 Mounting)
40000-Series Super Starters feature the torque and speed needed to start large displacement, high-compression engines, made possible by a powerful 3.0 HP (2.2kW) motor and 3.75:1 gear reduction drive assembly. Tilton’s Heavy Duty solenoid (P/N 54-422HD) comes standard beginning August 2015, allowing 40000-Series Super Starters to reliably handle 16 volts and provide the extra speed needed to spin engines fast enough for locked-out magnetos.
- Powerful 3.0 HP motor and gear reduction provides high torque to start large, high compression engines.
- Heavy Duty solenoid reliably handles 16 volts
- Precision machined components are held to critical tolerances, ensuring high performance and reliability.
- Internal vibration damping and electrical insulation provide longevity and maximum performance.
- Thread locking compound is used on all fasteners and are secured to precise specifications.
- Serrated belleville lock washers are used to ensure fasteners stay in place through severe vibrations and heat cycles.
- DIMENSIONAL DRAWING
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Fitment confirmed on the following transaxles;
- Type 1 Swing Axle
- Type 1 IRS
- Type 2 - "002" bellhousing
- Albins 10" Gearbox with Type 1 bellhousing
- Mendeola MD Series
- Mendeola S4/S5 Series with type 1 bellhousing
- PBS S4/S5 Series with type 1 bellhousing
- Weddle HV-1
- Weddle HV-25