Tilton 900-Series Overhung Pedal Assembly
Tilton’s 900-Series overhung pedal assembly features the latest in pivot-mount master cylinder technology that offers the ultimate in balance bar efficiency, providing exceptional driver feedback and repeatable braking. Pedal assemblies are available in floor-mount, firewall-mount and overhung configurations.
- Pivot-mount master cylinders and fixed “gimbal-type” balance bar virtually eliminates the common problem of brake bias migration through braking zone.
- Billet aluminum frame and pedals with adjustable foot pads and anti-slip surface.
- Adjustable pedal ratios (4.7:1, 5.5:1, 6.2:1) enable the brake pedal to be tuned to driver preference without having to change master cylinder bore size.
- 7/16”-20 balance bar provides maximum rigidity. Integrated angle limit in case of front or rear brake circuit failure. Longer clevis for increased front master cylinder stroke.
- Needle bearings utilized at all pedal pivots.
- Adjustable clutch pedal stop prevents clutch over-stroking.
- Pedal material: Billet aluminum
- Weight: 4.4 lbs (2.0 kg)
Pedal Assembly 900 Series Overhung – 98-1206
Pedal Assembly – 900-Series – Overhung_4890A