Tilton 900 Series Floor Mount Pedal Assembly
Tilton’s 900-Series pedal assemblies feature the latest in pivot-mount master cylinder technology that offers the ultimate in balance bar efficiency, providing exceptional driver feedback and repeatable braking. Pedal assemblies are available in floor-mount, firewall-mount and overhung configurations.
- Pivot-mount master cylinders and fixed “gimbal-type” balance bar virtually eliminates the common problem of brake bias migration through braking zone.
- Billet aluminum frame and pedals with adjustable foot pads and anti-slip surface.
- Adjustable pedal ratios (4.52:1, 4.65:1, 4.78:1, 4.91:1, 5.32:1, 5.48:1, 5.63:1, 5.80:1) enable the brake pedal to be tuned to driver preference without having to change master cylinder bore size.
- 7/16”-20 balance bar provides maximum rigidity. Integrated angle limit in case of front or rear brake circuit failure. Longer clevis for increased front master cylinder stroke.
- Adjustable throttle stops limit pedal movement in both directions and adjustable clutch stop prevents clutch over-stroking.
Pedal material: Billet aluminum
- Weight: 5.0 lbs (2.3 kg)