Tilton 800-Series Overhung Pedal Assembly
Tilton’s 800-Series overhung pedal assembly merges the performance of 900-Series pedal assembly technology and the renowned value of 600-Series pedal assemblies. Features high-efficiency spherical bearing type balance bar and pivot-mount master cylinder design.
Note: Master cylinders are sold separately
- High-efficiency balance bar and pivot-mount master cylinder design
- Forged aluminum pedals are engineered for high rigidity and low weight.
- Adjustable pedal ratios (5.0:1 – 6.2:1) enable the brake pedal to be tuned to driver preference without having to change master cylinder bore size.
- Foot pads can be adjusted vertically, horizontally and in angle to suit individual driver preferences
- Large diameter 7/16”-20 balance bar provides maximum rigidity. PTFE coated aluminum clevises for increased durability and reduced friction.
- Pedal pivots feature wave washers to reduce lateral pedal movement and oil impregnated bronze bushings decrease stiction.
- Lightweight aluminum frame features guide “ramps” to reduce balance bar tipping, decreasing friction and improving brake repeatability.