Tilton 600-Series 3-Pedal Floor Mount Assembly
Tilton’s 600-Series 3-pedal floor mount assembly features traditional fixed-mount master cylinder and balance bar technology and provide excellent performance at competitive prices. Pedal assemblies are available in floor-mount, firewall-mount and overhung configurations.
- Forged aluminum pedals with adjustable (vertical & horizontal) foot pads and anti-slip surfaces.
- Adjustable pedal ratio (5.29:1, 5.44:1, 5.61:1, 5.75:1) enable the brake pedal to be tuned to driver preference without having to change master cylinder bore size.
- Large diameter 7/16”-20 balance bar provides maximum rigidity. PTFE coated aluminum clevises for increased durability and reduced friction.
- Pedal pivots feature wave washers to reduce lateral pedal movement and oil impregnated bronze bushings decrease stiction.
- Lightweight aluminum frame features guide “ramps” to reduce balance bar tipping, decreasing friction and improving brake repeatability.
- Adjustable clutch pedal stop prevents clutch over-stroking.
- Pedal material: Forged aluminum
- Weight: 5.5 lbs (2.5 kg)