TCF - 2WD/4WD 2007+ Tundra Long Travel Kit
Total Chaos Long Travel kits for 2007+ Toyota Tundra 2WD & 4WD Trucks
- LIFT - 3-4"
- TRAVEL - 16" w/4WD
- TIRES - 35" OR 37"
- TRACK WIDTH INCREASE - 5"
- SKU: TCF-87000
- DAKAR race proven suspension system.
- 2.5" extended 4130 chromoly tubular upper arms bolt to factory control arm mounting locations.
- 4130 chromoly tubular/plated lower control arms are equipped with internal gussets and feature dual 2.5" lower shock tabs.
- Upper and lower control arms eliminate factory ball joints and incorporate 1" uniballs for maximum wheel travel and component strength.
- TOTAL CHAOS includes 1" I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball's also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- 2.5" Tundra long travel specific coil over shocks bolt into the factory coil bucket location.
- Spring rate options offer the ability to customize your ride for your specific application allowing you to maximize tune ability and performance.
- A secondary smooth body or bypass shock can be installed to increase dampening.
- Adjustable limit strap clevis' are included so that you can properly limit the suspensions droop wheel travel and make necessary adjustments during the life of the limit strap.
- A factory lower ball joint cradle CORE FEE of $225 applies. The TC kit includes an already modified set for installation.
- 2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- TC 4340 custom extended axles reuse factory inner and outer CV's to retain 4wd. (axles are sold separately and not included with the kit)
- Stainless steel DOT braided brake lines, hi-misalignment spacers and all grade 8 mounting hardware is included.
- Hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- Fiberglass fenders are required to install this system.
- *Modified OEM lower balljoint cradles included, a core charge of $225 does apply.
OPTIONAL HEIM PIVOT UPGRADE
- SKU: TCF-87000H
- TC includes 3/4" chromoly heim joints for the pivots.
- 4130 chromoly tubing heim upper control arms are fully adjustable to allow maximum tuning of caster and camber.
- Zero bushing deflection.
- Designed for use with TC 87000 long travel systems.
- 4340 heat treated 2.5" extended axle shafts and clamps included.
- Re-uses factory Toyota inner and outer CV joints and boots.