TCF 2010-2014 Raptor Stock Length Bolt-on Uniball Lower Control Arms
- Tired of constantly realigning your Raptor after you off road? TOTAL CHAOS lower control arms include a chromoly weld-on lower alignment cam tab designed to reinforce the factory alignment bracket and securely retain your alignment settings after installation. Larger 3/4" 12pt grade 8 hardware is also supplied.
- TOTAL CHAOS 4130 chromoly boxed plate and internally gusseted lower control arms feature steering stops and incorporate 1" uniballs that upgrade and replace factory lower ball joints.
- Tapered lower misalignment adapters require no drilling to the spindle for installation and heat treated 17-4 stainless hi-misalignment spacers are included.
- 100% stainless steel uniballs that feature a military grade woven PTFE liner provide maximum wheel travel, rust prevention and added component strength.
- Massive polyurethane pivot bushings are used to absorb road vibration and reduce the daily driving harsh feel compared to solid mounted uniball lower pivot systems that wear out more frequently. TC pivots include zerk fittings for easy greasing.
- Retain the factory sway bar system, TC's kit includes heim-joint lower end links & hardware.
- Designed to work with stock coil over shock or any aftermarket manufacturer's 3.0 extended travel upgrade.
- Durable 3-stage powder coat with a clear coat supplies long lasting protection.
- Made 100% in the U.S.A.
- *Not compatible with factory Ford Beadlock Wheels