ProAm Racing 934 Plunging CV Joints - 35 Spline
ProAm Racing starts with stock plunging OEM CV Joints, and performs the following modifications;
- ProAm utilizes OEM 33 spline CV star, then performs machine process to "Gear Shape" into a 35 spline star. Not broached like the competition (which is easier & cheaper) provides, Gear Shaping is the proper way to ensure 100% accuracy to match ProAm 35 spline axles.
- ProAm utilizes the OEM CV body, and performs machined modifications to match existing stub axles, drive flanges, and hub setups.
- ProAm Racing manufactured 300M aircraft alloy CV cages are the choice of high horsepower, to race applications that demand nothing but the best.
- ProAm Racing preforms a "prep and polish" on all CV Joint components. ProAm Racing has developed a combination of exclusive processes to our CV Joints that separates what ProAm has to offer vs the competition.
- Stock CV Body assemblies weight 6.7 lbs each
- Lightened CV Body assemblies weight 5.7 lbs each