ProAm Racing 6993R Series Calipers
ProAm's race series 6 piston calipers are designed for heavy brake use. Built and designed for maximum clamping force, under extreme braking conditions for ultimate braking performance.
PRM-6993R - Designed for use with 12" x .750" - .375" Rotor
PRM-6993RGR - Designed for use with 13" x .750" - .375" Rotor
"RGR" - Designated for "Robby Gordon Racing", Dakar Hummer HST platform. Built to accommodate the demand for additional braking, changing from a 12in to 13in OD rotor & for a 37in tall tire. Originally built 9/26/05 by ProAm Racing.
- ProAm race series calipers come hard anodized with a brilliant black finish, adding a layer of protection that decreases wear and corrosion.
- Caliper bodies manufactured from domestic aerospace quality material
- O-ring seals are manufactured to handle extreme braking temperatures.
- Internal crossover insures even clamping pressure
- Stainless steel 1-1/2" OD Pistons
- Interchangeable left to right, with bleeders on all four corners
- Brake bleeders protected by o-ring sealed anodized caps
- Bridge plate retains brake pads, while providing structural integrity & support
- Dual 1/8 NPT inlet ports
- 6.875" in caliper mount spacing
- Accepts 5.99 width pads - pad thickness depends on rotor width
- Accepts .375" to .750" thick rotor
- DOT 3 or 4 high temp premium brake fluid recommended / **NON-SILICON base fluid**
- >Wilwood Brake Pads with Use of .375" Rotor Width<
- >Hawk Brake Pads with Use of .375" Rotor Width<
- >Wilwood Brake Pads with Use of .810" - .750" Rotor Width<
- >Hawk Brake Pads with Use of .810" - .750" Rotor Width<