ProAm Racing 6993N Series Caliper
ProAm's IronMan Series 6993N 6-piston calipers are designed for heavy brake use. Built and designed for maximum clamping force, under extreme braking conditions for ultimate braking performance.
PRM-6993N - Designed for use with 12" Rotor OD
- ProAm IronMan series calipers come hard anodized with a brilliant black finish, adding a layer of protection that decreases wear and corrosion.
- Caliper bodies manufactured from domestic aircraft quality material
- O-ring seals are manufactured to handle extreme braking temperatures.
- Internal crossover insures even clamping pressure
- Stainless steel 1 3/4 OD Pistons
- Interchangeable left to right, with bleeders on all four corners
- Bridge plate retains brake pads, while providing structural integrity & support
- Dual 1/8 NPT inlet ports
- 6.875" in caliper mount spacing
- Accepts 5.99 width pads - pad thickness depends on rotor width
- Accepts .375" to .750" thick rotor
- DOT 3 or 4 brake premium fluid recommended / **NON-SILICONE base fluid**