ProAm Racing 4993RN Series Caliper
ProAm's race series "4993RN" 4 piston calipers are designed for heavy use. Built and designed for maximum clamping force, under extreme braking conditions for ultimate braking performance.
- ProAm Race Series calipers come hard anodized with a brilliant black finish, adding a layer of protection that decreases wear and corrosion.
- Caliper bodies manufactured from domestic aerospace quality material
- O-ring seals are manufactured to handle extreme braking temperatures.
- Internal crossover insures even clamping pressure
- Stainless steel 1 3/4 OD Pistons
- Interchangeable left to right, with bleeders on all four corners
- Dual 1/8 NPT inlet ports
- 5.25in caliper mount spacing - accepts 3/8 mounting bolts
- Accepts 3.96 width pads, .49 thick secured with a 3/16 grade 8 bolt
- Accepts .38 thick rotor, 11"-12" outer diameter rotor
- DOT 3 or 4 brake premium fluid recommended / **NON-SILICONE base fluid**