Icon 2016+ Tacoma Front Coilover Shock Kit
ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2016-UP Toyota Tacoma suspension systems are designed with maximum performance and the serious driver in mind. ICON engineers’ primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road. The Stage 1 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5” coilover shocks featuring an internal reservoir for exceptional cooling properties and ICON-engineered coil springs for superior vehicle “feel” through the range of travel. These coilovers are also height adjustable from 0-2.75” allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. ICON 2.0 Aluminum Series rear shocks utilize a vehicle-specific valving that balances the performance of the truck from front to rear. The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2016-UP Toyota Tacoma Stage 1 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as in the dirt.
- Fits 2WD / 4WD applications
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Adjustable coilovers provide 0-2.75" of lift height
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8" shaft
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 2.0 Aluminum Series rear IFP shocks with 5/8" shaft
- 100% bolt-on system
- Made in the USA
- Standard Travel - INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Extended Travel - INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Extended Travel Version: These coilovers are meant to be installed with an aftermarket uniball upper control arm kit to ensure the proper amount of wheel travel and to prevent premature ball joint wear.