Cobra Suzuka Pro-Fit GT
Cobra Suzuka Pro-Fit GT Kevlar race seat was developed to address the demands and competitive advantage of the leading drivers in the World Rally Championship (WRC). The Cobra Suzuka Pro-Fit GT’s high-side containment shape provides excellent lateral support with full HANS® compatibility while providing maximum driver support and agility.
The Cobra Suzuka Pro-Fit GT seat also features Cobra’s new Pro-Fit height adjustable sculpted center pad system (new for 2012) providing the optimal height and positioning of the driver for maximum control and visibility. All Cobra Pro-Fit seats come standard with medium height back and lower seat cushions, and optional ultra low or high version cushions can be purchased separately. The Suzuka Pro-Fit GT is covered in FIA compliant fire retardant, durable, and breathable 'Spacer' fabric incorporating anti-wear Suede-Tec patches at the arm and shoulder areas gives the Suzuka Pro-Fit GT hard-wearing good looks comfort, cooling, and safety.
The Cobra Suzuka Pro-Fit GT’s unique Kevlar construction makes the Suzuka Pro-Fit GT seat infinitely stronger and 30% lighter than similar fiberglass seats. GT width (+25mm), will accommodate 5 or 6pt harness systems, and require alloy side mounts. FIA 8855-1999 approved (FRESH DATING). Available in red, blue, or black 'Spacer' fabric colors.
- Composite Kevlar® construction,
- Hans® compatible headrest design,
- PRO-FIT™ custom modular padding system,
- 4/5/6 point harness facility,
- Breathable & cooling Spacer fabric,
- Suede-Tec anti-wear patches,
- Colors: red, blue, or black,
- GT width shell (Std. +25mm),
- FIA side mounted only - supplied with high tensile bolts,
- FIA 8855-1999 Homologated.
- ALLOY SIDE MOUNT KIT SOLD SEPARATELY
A - 21" / B - 16" / C - 15.75" / D - 12" / E - 23.5" / F - 35" / G - 18"
Weight - 19lbs