Aeromotive 10-Micron Replacement Element (AN-10)
Service element for Aeromotive Billet, in-line filters
Fits all 2″ OD x 5-1/2″ long ORB-10 filter housings.
Suitable for use on the pressure side of a fuel pump only, with gasoline and diesel based fuels.
Direct Replacement Filter Element For Filter P/N’s:
- SKU > #12301
- SKU > #12306
- SKU > #12321
- SKU > #12333
- SKU > #12347
- SKU > #12351
- SKU > #12377
- SKU > #12387
Not for use with alcohol based fuels including ethanol (more than 10%) and methanol.
- Recommended for applications burning pump gas, racing gas, diesel fuel, jet fuel, av-gas, etc.
- Not recommended for alcohol fuels including ethanol and methanol.
- Over 60-sq. inches of element surface area supports high flow while providing good service life.
- Flow capacity of up to 250 GPH (4.17 GPM) with less than 1-PSI pressure drop.
- Supports up to 2,000 Flywheel HP, Forced Induction, on gasoline.
- Ideal for gasoline, EFI engines with small to medium Aeromotive fuel pumps from the Phantom 200 through the Eliminator pump.
- Popular for demanding gasoline, carbureted engine applications using Aeromotive HO-Series, SS-Series and A2000 fuel pumps.
If you wish to change the filter in your housing from a P/N 12601 10-micron to an element with a different micron rating, you may choose one of the following options:
- SKU > #12604 100-micron Stainless Steel Mesh
- SKU > #12635 40-micron Stainless Steel Mesh